EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
04.1 Xero Export settings for PO matching
Login EzzyBills, click Workflow, click the select the “Xero export” workflow task, you can
- set the matching tolerance for the difference in amount between the invoice/bill you uploaded to EzzyBills and the matching purchase order in Xero.
- set the export folder for bills with a matched PO to be “Approved” (i.e. Awaiting Payment).
Below are the step by step instruction on how to do so.
Setting up “Xero export” workflow task
- Login to EzzyBills.
- In navigation bar, click Workflow.
- Click “Xero export” workflow task of your active workflow.
4. Copy the “Setting” example below to the empty setting textbox. You can modify the default “value: 0.3” (which is 30%) to another percentage that you like. (For example, 0.1 is for 10%, 0.05 is for 5%).
Screenshot below: the example provided in EzzyBills (copy the text here)
Screenshot below: paste the copied text to the Setting textbox. Here the value is change to 0.2 for 20% tolerance.
Please note that, in the screenshot above, the second half of the text, for the name “IfPOMatchedExportAsApproved” is to set the export folder for bills with a matched PO to be “Approved”. If want to use the default folder of “Draft”, please delete related text (see the two screenshots below).
Screenshot below: If you do not want to change the export status of the bill, delete the texts highlighted in red below, including the comma (,) that is pointed by arrow.
Screenshot below: the setting to use to modify the amount threshold only
5. Click Save to apply changes.
The setting change is then updated.