EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Statement Reconciliation Workflow
By default, if you upload a supplier’s statement via email upload,
- Currently we recognize it is a statement, not processing it as an invoice. Then we store it in our blob storage.
- This does not apply to statement/invoice (if it is an invoice as well as a statement, we will process it as an invoice).
You can change this default behavior by following instruction in Section III.
Two options to upload statement for Reconciliation
- email statement files as attachment to #.App.SR@ezzybills.com, where #@ezzybills.com is your normal email upload address.
- create an automatic workflow for statement (not recommended for the 1st time users).
II. Email statement to EzzyBills using alias app.sr
Email statement files as attachment to #.App.SR@ezzybills.com for statement reconciliation, where #@ezzybills.com is your normal email upload address.
Screenshot below: an example of supplier statement.
1. Email the statement file to ####.App.SR@ezzybills.com where ####@ezzybills.com is your normal email upload address).
2. Login to EzzyBills (via the normal web portal). You will see a new document tile generated.
Move your computer mouse over the document tile, you will see more information. Click the SR report link to open the statement reconciliation report in a new web-browser tab.
4, you will see the statement reconciliation report in a new tab
(Screenshot below: report against Xero – there is link provide to access the bill in Xero)
(Screenshot below: report against MYOB)
III. Automatic Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- EzzyBills does automatic statement reconciliation against invoices in Xero: (1) Create a reconciliation report showing the status of all invoices on the statement. (2) Store the statement and the report in our blob storage.
- Any issues, we will automatically email you. The issues can be (a) missing invoices, or (b) prices differences between invoice on the statement and the invoice in your accounting software.
How to set up a Statement Workflow:
- Login EzzyBills via web, click Workflow. There you can choose a “Statement Workflows” on the top left. You will then have to create a new workflow by clicking “New” and choosing “Statement Reconciliation Workflow” on the top list and click “Create”.
- Then click “set as Active WorkFlow“.