EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Set up EzzyBills accounts for multiple simPRO companies
Who can use this?
If you have multiple simPRO companies, to represent the multiple divisions of the same organization.
Shared PO numbering system
In such a case, in simPRO, the multiple companies share the same PO numbering system.
When you upload a bill to EzzyBills, EzzyBills can identify which company the bill belongs to by looking up the PO list and then re-routing the bill to the correct company and EzzyBills accounts. To achieve this you need to configure EzzyBills correctly as shown below.
II. Set up multiple EzzyBills accounts, under one single group
- Setup your first EzzyBills account, which I will refer to as your group account.
- Connect this group account to one of your simPRO companies.
- After that, sign up a new EzzyBills account under this group: go to Settings > ‘Add new Account to YOUR group’) (screenshot 1).
- In the sign up form, enter the User Name as one of your simPRO companies name. (screenshots 2& 3)
[Screenshot 1: create a new account under the group]
[Screenshot 2: an example of simPRO companies]
Screenshot 3 below – for step 2: set up a new EzzyBills account.
3. Connect this account to the simPRO company: go to Apps > simPRO > Connect). The host and key will be the same as the Group account, the only difference is the company name.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 for all of your other simPRO companies
5. Switch to the EzzyBills account that is the head of the group, click Workflow, and click “Check PO” workflow task and copy the sample setting to enable multi-company. Then the set up is done. Please upload the bill this
III. Upload bills
To upload bills, you can upload all to the group account. Then based on the PO number on the bill, we will find the simPRO company name and route it the correct EzzyBills account (either the group account or one of sub accounts).
You can also upload a bill to a sub account. However, if the sub account is not chosen correctly during your upload, we won’t be able to re-route it.