EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Enable approval workflow
Use settings to enable one-level or two-level approval workflow
Go to Settings > Approval & Expense: tick the Enable Approval Workflow. Click Save Settings.
- You have option to choose single-level or two-level (2-people) approval process. For two-level-approval, the 2nd approval happens after the 1st-level approval is finished.
- You can provide the default approver emails for level 1, or level 2, or both if you already know who they are. If do so, the approval requests will be emailed out.
- Without emails provided, you will need to login, and go to Search/Approve to approve.
Verify approval workflow
Click “Workflow” menu to verify that the active workflow contains the required workflow tasks: two tasks for each level of approval.
- For single level approval, the two workflow tasks are required: “Submit Approval1” and “Approved1” (screenshot 1).
- For two level approval, four approval tasks are required: “Submit Approval1”, “Approved1”, “Submit Approval2”, “Approved2” (screenshot 2).
- If the workflow does not contain the necessary tasks, you will need to set it up manually.
Find out more
Sections of Article