EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
02.1 Account codes on bills to MYOB
How does it work?
We use your MYOB invoice history and MYOB Cards/Contact data to assign account codes to your invoices, line by line.
Therefore if you have a good invoice history and supplier default “Expense code” data in MYOB, the whole process is automated for you.
More details below:
- The invoices that are not paid in MYOB will not be used by EzzyBills. Only recent paid invoices for last several months will be used.
- If “Expense account” is set in MYOB cards/contact details for this supplier, we use it when there is no description matching can be found in your MYOB invoice history.
- Login to EzzyBills, click Settings, then Refresh/Learn. With this, EzzyBills will retrieve new MYOB immediately. Otherwise, automatically retrieved once a week.
For a new supplier, if there is no matching history data in term of description, we will create the new supplier for you in MYOB if we can, and use most commonly used the account code in your MYOB.
What to do when incorrect account codes are used?
If the account code is incorrectly assigned, then you shall do the following,
- Open the invoice at MYOB, and modify the account code. Schedule and Record the payment. (we will learn from your modifications for future use)
- If the same account code is used for all this supplier’s bills, set it in MYOB Cards for this supplier.
MYOB Export setting:
- If you want EzzyBills to use supplier default account codes first (MYOB invoice history second), click “Workflow” > “MYOB Export”, the copy/paste the relevant jason data to the setting.