EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Download Invoice History
What is it?
This web application allows you to download your recent invoice history, up to 300 invoices. In Excel file format, which contains both invoice summary data and detailed line item details.
How to use it:
1. Login to EzzyBills. Click the Apps. Click the web application: Download History. (see screenshot above)
2. Click the blue Start link in the How To section. We will download your invoice history immediately.
(alternatively you can email to ###.App.DownloadHistory@ezzybills.com, where ###@ezzybills.com is your normal upload email.
3. In a minute or less, click Search/Approve, click Show All. You will see two items have been generated – one to hold this application workflow. The 2nd one will be used to hold the output Excel file. Click the invoics_data.xlsx link to download.
Alternative to step 3:
- click EzzyBills in the menu, you will see two invoice tiles are generated – one to hold this application workflow. The 2nd one will be used to hold the output Excel file.
- Move your computer mouse over the invoice tile to download the Excel file.
What is the history file format?
The Excel file generated will contain two worksheets: summary and invoices. It contains the most recent invoices, up to 300.
- Screenshot below: the summary worksheet example and key summary invoice data fields.
- Screenshot below: the invoices worksheet example.
It contains the invoices, one after another, with line details.