EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Upload Email Alias
Summary of email aliases or extensions
For each EzzyBills account is given a unique upload email address, in the form of email@example.com, where xxxx is closely derived from your user name, and the domain can be @ezzybills1.com.
We also allow you to use upload email alias (or extension) firstname.lastname@example.org, where yyyy is your upload email extension. The following email aliases are commonly used.
List of email aliases
1. Email aliases for uploading different types of document
- (no alias) email@example.com is to upload document to be processed as bills
- firstname.lastname@example.org – to create a Purchase Order
- email@example.com (or .sales) – to create a sale invoice.
- xxxx.RCTI@ezzybills.com – to process Recipient Created Tax Invoice (to process as sales, with additional customer identification)
- firstname.lastname@example.org – to process it as an invoice – disable document classification, suitable to upload a statement as an invoice.
- xxxx.InvoiceWithAttachment@ezzybills.com – to process it an invoice with one or more additional file attachment
- See the full list via: go to Settings > Account Settings, under the QR code
- email@example.com, where yyyy is an EzzyBills application name (login, click Apps)
2. Email aliases for approval or expense claim
For approval, if you use Settings > List of Users/Approvals table, then you will need to use email aliases to forward email. If you use workflows, you may or may not need to use email aliases.
In the List of Users/Approvals table, each line of entry will have its unique upload email address. See screenshot below. In this example the EzzyBills username is bike and the default email upload in firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explanation of “List of Users/Approvers Table”
- mike is a normal employee. He is doing expense claim (My Expenses is ticked) and will need to be reimbursed. The expense claim will be email to email@example.com for approval.
- Sarah is a project manager. All invoices emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will need to be approved by Sarah.
- Steve is another project manager. All invoices emailed to email@example.com will need to be approved by Steve.
- Bruce is the owner and he uses company credit card with last 4 digit of 8345. All invoices emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to Xero as Spend Money.
3. Email aliases for workflows
Login. Go to Workflow. You will see that there is a unique email upload address for each workflow. For the active workflow, there is no need to use alias; for all else, you will need to use email alias to upload to this workflow.
4. EzzyBills web apps
Login EzzyBills, click Apps. You will see a list of web apps, many of which will have a unique email address alias to use it.