EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Q 6: How to pay/renew subscription, and update payment card details?
How to pay or manually renew subscription?
- Login EzzyBills, click the button “Buy” on the left sidebar.
- Choose a plan and click Pay With Card. Fill in your credit card details and pay.
How to change your existing subscription plan?
- Login EzzyBills, go to Settings > Account Settings > Subscription: Change Plan
Note: the change will take place when the subscription is automatically renewed next time. You cannot change the plan for the current subscription period.
How to update my credit card?
Login EzzyBills, go to Settings > Account Settings > Subscription: Update Card
Note: the new will be used for renewal
How to cancel automatic renewal?
Login EzzyBills, go to Settings > Account Settings > Subscription: Cancel Billing
Note: when it is due to renew manually, we will email you.
- All subscriptions expire after one year, or when your invoice quota is used up (whichever comes first).
- When you renew, the new subscription period starting date is set as the new date of renewal.
- EzzyBills does not hold your credit card data at all. We use the payment gate Stripe.