EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
1. Quick Start Guide
I. Sign up – free trial
Go to www.ezzybills.com and click “Free Trial” button. The free trial will be for 14 days, up to 100 documents.
II. Connect to your accounting or job-management software
After login, click “Apps”, and select the software logo and click “connect” below. Make sure to choose the correct company if you have multiple.
III. EzzyBills Settings
Login, and go to “Settings”:
For most users
In the Settings window, for most users, the only things you may need to edit are
- Enter your business number in “MY ABN/GST/VAT No“
(comma separated for multiple numbers. This basically creates an exclusion list of suppliers with this number in your accounting software.)
- Enter your business name in “My Company Name“.
(Comma separated for multiple names. Basically an exclusion list.)
- Tick “Check for Duplicates“.
- Click Save Settings .
Users that need advanced options
Go to Settings > Advanced Options, to enable the advanced features, with examples below
- tracking items,
- tracking jobs, and
- process sale invoices,
- match bills with existing purchase orders.
Users that need approval
If you need to approval invoices/receipts before they are exported to your accounting software: Click Settings > Approval and expenses.