EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
02.1 Fill an empty PO with items from invoices
How it works?
- EzzyBills will fill the PO with all the lines on the bill (creating the item codes if they are missing and the default item code=”AUTO”) (see note 1 below)
- EzzyBills will then receipt in all the bill lines. The bill is attached to the receipt in Simpro. The PO will stay open.
- You can upload more bills associated with the same PO. The steps 1 and 2 above will repeat (see note 2 and note 2 below)
- (Eventually, the PO will need to be closed manually by you.)
(Screenshot 1 below: a PO that has been created in Simpro, but no lines were added to the PO)
(Screenshot 2 below: New completed PO – EzzyBills filled the PO with line data from the bills )
Screenshot 3 below: a receipt created by EzzyBills
Screenshot 4 below: the bill file was sent by EzzyBills to simPRo as an attachment to the receipt
Screenshot 5 below: EzzyBills Log indicate the item code was created (3rd last line below)
Note 1: When receipt an empty PO for the first time, EzzyBills will set the PO status: Auto Adjust as “OFF”. This way, the PO will not be closed after the first invoice. It will allow multiple invoices to be processed against the same PO – see step 3 below.
Note 2: in the “Private Notes” field for the PO, we will write a note containing the EzzyBills DocID number for the bill, and the phrase: “EB:APPEND” (see screenshot below). With this, EzzyBills will know in the future that this was an empty PO and we can receipt multiple bills to this PO.