EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Get out of “sandbox”
We have made some changes to allow document which fall into sandbox, to get out. “Sandbox” means that the document cannot be processed further. It has lost its workflow.
Why in sandbox?
When a document was being processed, you changed the active workflow that it was using. The active workflow now lack the workflow task that it was using. So the document could not find where to go next.
In the log you will see something like this.
line 1: 023-02-15 16:20:16 Processing of Invoice Failed (moved to sandbox).
line 2: 2023-02-15 16:37:14 Processing of Invoice Failed (moved to sandbox).
line 3: 2023-02-15 16:37:41 Processing of Invoice Failed (moved to sandbox).
line 4: 2023-02-15 16:38:14 Processing of Invoice Failed (moved to sandbox).
line 5: 2023-02-15 16:44:43 SANDBOX: invalid state “check_po_exists” on workflow 69 try default workflow.
line 6: 2023-02-15 16:45:25 WORKFLOW: check_po_exists_in_progress.
line 6: 2023-02-15 16:45:25 Invoice is waiting for PO Check.
How to get invoices out of sandbox?
The log on line 6 mentions the invalid state “check_po_exists”. Then all you need to do
- Go to “Workflow” to temporarily change the workflow back to the previous one (which should have this workflow task “check_po_exists”)
- Go to “Dashboard“, click web browser refresh button. Then you can wait for all the invoices to get reprocessed – out of sandbox – successfully get finished.
- Then change the workflow back to the one that you want to use.