EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
What EzzyBills can do for you?
Watch Tutorial Video:
- PDF, scans, email (attachment, hyperlinks, in-body), or
- snap a photo with EzzyBills Mobile App
How to send document to EzzyBills:
- Use EzzyBills web portal – select files, or drag/drop files.
- Email: to your unique EzzyBills upload address (Option: email auto forwarding: Outlook, and Gmail)
- Email Sync: Sync your AP email to EzzyBills (more)
- snap a photo with EzzyBills phone app (more)
- E-invoicing– receive invoices from your suppliers via E-invoicing.
Business transaction types:
- receipts as bills
- receipts as Spend Money transaction allocated to a business bank account or credit card
- sale invoices
- purchase order extraction
- supplier statement reconciliation (Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks Users)
- Multiple-level management approval
- Employee Expense Claim (Xero, QuickBooks user, MYOB)
Customer Order Portal:
- Your B2B customers can login and order your product (read more)
What we automate?
- invoice data extraction, with line details if available (all users)
- account code automation (all users) – based on your invoice history in your accounting software and supplier settings
- stock/item invoices (all users) – tick setting “Allow Stock Invoices”
- job trackings (Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks) – require setting changes
- paperless approval
It allows you to add additional step in your invoice processing system. Find out more
EzzyBills Web Apps (via email and web portal)
Login to EzzyBills web portal, click the top menu “Apps” to see additional features.
Sections of Article