EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Enable approval workflows (advanced)
Enable 1-level or 2-level workflows
- Go to Settings > Advanced Options > Enable Approval Workflow (screenshot). Click Save Settings. find out more
Enable 3-level or 4-level workflows
- set up the workflows directly on the “Workflow” page.
II. Set up 3rd or 4th level Approval Workflow
1. Login to EzzyBills. Click Settings and enable two-level approval workflow. Click Save.
2. Click “Workflow” main menu. Verify both level-1 and level-2 approval tasks are in the active workflow. If they are not there, you can bring them in step 6 along with level 3 and level 4 approvals
3. Click New.
4. Click Choose a Workflow to Copy – choose the active workflow (which has two-level approval already), and click Create.
5. Click “Rename” to rename the new workflow.
6. In the dropdown box for “Choose a Task” , enter “Submit Approval3” and select it, And the blue task box for this will appear in the editing area. Repeat the same thing but for level 4 if you need 4th level approval as well.
Note: two workflow tasks are required for each-level of approval. “Submit Approval3” and “Approved3” for the 3rd level of approval. “Submit Approval4” and “Approved4” for the 4th level of approval.
7. Connect the workflow tasks (as shown on the screenshots 7a and 7b below)
- Delete: you can select any arrow to delete.
- Connect any two tasks: hold the control key, left mouse click the center dot of one task, drag to the center of the next task, and release.
- Click “Save” to apply your changes (screenshot 7c below). Make sure do not click “Save Settings” on the bottom of the page.
- Click “Set as active workflow” (screenshot 7c below) if you want approval to be the default behavior.
[screenshot 7a: three-level approval workflow for Xero]
[Screenshot 7b: four-level approval workflow for Xero]
[screenshot 7c: button to save the new workflow]. Option to Rename and “set as Active Workflow“.
III. Use approval rules
IV. Create multiple approval workflows
You can create multiple approval workflows. Only one of them will be the set as the “active” (default) workflow.
During approval, the approver can switch to another workflow, for example, for the purpose to determine the next approver.
Email to email@example.com, describing your company’s approval process and requirements in detail.