EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
09. Credit Notes Processing
EzzyBills will automatically detect credit notes and export them as credit notes to your Accounting Software (such as Xero, QuickBooks, and MYOB) .
Alternatively, you can email credit notes to #.CreditNote@ezzybills.com, where #@ezzybills.com is your normal EzzyBills upload email.
- EzzyBills automatically detects Credit Notes (credit notes, not bills; sale credits, not sale invoices).
- If any credit notes are processed incorrectly as bills, email to email@example.com with the DocID or invoice file attachment. We will sort it out for you. You can also email credit notes to #.CreditNote@ezzybills.com, where #@ezzybills.com is your normal EzzyBills Upload Email. We will classify them as credit note.
- If bills are processed incorrectly as credit notes, email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the DocID
Credit notes to Xero
- Below is a screenshot of a credit note listing in Xero (uploaded from EzzyBills)
- The second one in the listing is a credit note, with a tiny yellow “CR” logo. The dollar amount is inside a bracket on the right.
- The attachment on the far right is the original file uploaded to EzzyBills.
- Below is screenshot of a credit note’s details appearing in Xero.
Credit notes to MYOB
- Below is a screenshot of credit note listing in MYOB AccountRight (desktop), under “Returns & Debits” in the Purchases Register
- Below is screenshot of a credit note details appearing in MYOB