EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Q32: How to fix supplier matching issue?
- Check in EzzyBills to see whether the correct supplier business number* was extracted from the invoice in question. (login EzzyBills > Search/Approve > find the invoice, click “Log” > View Invoice Data (screenshot 1 below)
- If the business number is read correctly, go to your accounting software (in Xero Contact, MYOB Cards, QuickBooks Suppliers/Vendors)
- find the wrong supplier that was used, and ensure the business is correctly set (not using the business number for another supplier).
- find the correct supplier that should be used, to make sure the business number is correctly set.
- If a wrong business number was read, such as your business number was used, enter this business in EzzyBills Settings > MY ABN/GST/VAT for us to exclude (section I of this link)
- If the business number is not read at all, check the supplier details, in your accounting software,
- to make sure 1) the supplier name is identical to the one on the invoice, or 2) provide address, bank details, or phone number for EzzyBills to use for matching.
- in your EzzyBills Settings, click “Refresh/Learn” (before processing more invoices from the same supplier so that we will get new data from your accounting software immediately. Otherwise, auto refresh is done once a week).
- If you need help, email to email@example.com, referencing the unique DocID number of the invoice in questions.
* ABN in Australia, GST in New Zealand, VAT in UK, and HST number in Canada (9-digit numbers only – omit letters). In USA, the phone number.
[Screenshot 1: view business number extraction]
Sections of Article