EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Check PO received in MYOB
In this page, we will show you how to build a new workflow of checking purchase order status in your MYOB, simPRO, Xero, and NetSuite. This will be an additional step, when a bill is uploaded to EzzyBills for processing.
Below we will show the steps to set it up and explain how it works for MYOB users. A few variations are explained for other users.
In this example, a MOYB customer has a normal workflow for MYOB users with Approval on.
1. Login to your EzzyBills account, click the “Workflow” in menu
2. Click New
3. Click on “Choose a Workflow to Copy” and choose the Active workflow from the drop-down list, then click Create. Rename the new workflow if you wish. Also, if this will be the Active Workflow, click “set as Active Workflow”. If this will be an additional workflow, you need to upload invoices to the special email address displayed to access this workflow.
4. Then, enter and choose “Check PO Received” from the drop down on the left hand side. And connect the workflow tasks as shown below (you can also insert this task before the approval tasks to suit your business need). Click Save.
Now your current workflow is with the component of “Check PO Received”.
What does the step, “Check PO Received”, do for MYOB bills?
Now, before we export a bill to MYOB we check to see if the PO has been received.
If PO has NOT been received or does not exist then the bill will fail to export, with the follow status in EzzyBills.
- PO number can be corrected by click “modify” link.
- Once the PO has been received in MYOB, EzzyBills will export the bill (this will happen automatically every hour, or you can refresh the webpage and we will retry immediately).
This workflow should fit in the following tasks
1) Orders created in MYOB (manually by you)
2) Orders received in MYOB (manually by you)
3) Bills emailed to EzzyBills (by you)
4) An approver will approve the bill. (At this step, PO number can be corrected by click “modify” link.)
5) EzzyBills check to see if the PO exists and has been received. If so, it exports the bill to MYOB, otherwise the bill waits. (At this step, PO number can also be corrected by click “modify” link.)
6) Only received Item PO will end up in MYOB.
7) For service bills, a separate Ezzybills account shall be set up with default MYOB workflow.
Variations for Xero, simPRO and NetSuite users
The workflow task you will add is “Check PO Exists“, not “Check PO Received”. For these users, we will only check whether the PO exists. (For MYOB users we will check whether the PO exists and whether is received.)