EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
05. Sales Invoices to Xero
I. How to process sale invoices?
II. Invoice due date (xero)
We use the due date settings in your accounting software. The order is:
1.default setting for each customer;
(Screenshot Below: example of one of your Xero customers setting)
2. if not set then, overall default setting for your Organisation in your accounting software
(screenshot below: Xero, Organisation settings > Invoice Settings > Sales Invoices Default Due Date (Optional) );
3. if both not set, use EzzyBills default of 30 days.
III. Sale invoice example
Screenshot below is an example Sales Invoice exported to Xero by EzzyBills (all lines are extracted, with original invoice sent to Xero as an attachment.)
IV. Reference Number
EzzyBills can fill in the Reference field with the purchase order number from your invoices. You just need to change the Purchase Order Keywords setting in your EzzyBills Settings. Find out how here.
Screenshot below is an example of an invoice with a purchase order number.
When the above invoice is uploaded to EzzyBills as a sale invoice, we will export it to Xero as a draft sale, with the Purchase Order number in the Reference field (highlighted in the screenshot below)