EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Q36: How to obtain the correct invoice date?
EzzyBills uses sophisticated algorithms to work out the invoice data, and the success rate is extremely high.
Invoice date for locked period
- For Xero, EzzyBills can export bills to Xero before the Xero lock date, but only as “Draft”. Find out more
- For QuickBooks and MYOB, EzzyBills cannot export bills to locked period. So we change the invoice date to today’s date when exporting.
If, in a rare case, the invoice date is not extracted correctly, please
- email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the unique DocID number of the invoice in question. We will resolve the issue for you.
Override invoice date (for MYOB user):
If you want to use the invoice upload date as the invoice date, you can include this setting for the workflow “MYOB Export”: