EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Add “Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword” (optional)
Why use this option?
- this option tells EzzyBills to automatically determine the invoice type (sale invoice vs. purchase bills).
- with this option, it is simpler to upload sale invoices – the same way as uploading a bill.
How to set it up?
- Login to EzzyBills via www.ezzybills.com.
- Click “Settings”
- Click “Advanced Options” and Scroll down to “Sale Invoices.”
- Add a unique phrase on your sale invoices to the ‘Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword‘ (see screenshot below).
- Click “Save Settings“.
Please note that
- The “Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword’ shall match something that appears on your typical sale invoices.
- Accounts numbers are a good candidate. For example, if the account number ‘2998-9924’ always appears on the your sale invoice, add ‘2998-9924’ as the ‘Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword’.
- The “uniqueness” of the keyword is very crucial. It shall not appear on your purchase invoices. An example of bad option of keyword is “Sale Invoice”, which appears on your sale invoice, but it often appears on your suppliers’ invoices as well.
- The keyword need to be a complete text block on the invoice (EzzyBills does split text at punctuation mark of colon :)
Sections of Article