EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Q35: How to extract the correct Purchase Order numbers?
PO numbers are often important.
- PO numbers are used to match bills with the PO in your accounting software and automatically receipt the PO.
- We also use it to obtain other information from the PO, such as the supplier name and account codes.
- For bills exported to Xero, we put the PO number in the “Reference” box beside the invoice number (invoice# | PO #).
EzzyBills Settings relevant to PO number
With the correct settings in EzzyBills, we will extract the PO number from the document you upload.
- By default, for Xero, MYOB and QuickBooks users, we do not extract PO numbers. You will need to change settings to enable it.
- By default, for simPRO and DEAR users, we extract PO numbers.
If the correct PO number is not extracted:
- Modify EzzyBills Settings to include more PO keywords, separating by comma (go to Settings > Advanced Options > PO Matching > Purchase Order Keywords).
- Note: use + only once, at the beginning of the keyword list. Do not need to include colon “:” in the keyword as we filter it out.
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing the DocID number of the invoice in question. We can add a learning rule for this supplier’s invoices.