EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
00. MYOB integration
EzzyBills is integrated with MYOB Business Accounting: including AccountRight and Essentials.
What is new?
- Scan Invoices to MYOB (5 minutes) Tutorial for beginners (setup EzzyBills, connect to MYOB, upload test invoices, email approval and duplicate detection)
- Processing Spend Money to MYOB (10 minutes) Tutorial with details instructions.
Tips and Best Practice for MYOB users
- Go to EzzyBills Settings > under the tab “Approval & Expenses”: turn on “Enable Approval Workflow“. (With this, you will need to approve invoice data before being export to MYOB. MYOB does not have a staging folder to hold draft invoices, and it does not allow you to change supplier name on a bill in MYOB. With approval in EzzyBills before export, we get around both issues).
- Add the ABN number to your key suppliers in your MYOB cards/contacts.
Sections of Article