EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
A dashboard to manage all your clients on EzzyBills
All EzzyBills users can now upgrade their account to a HQ account.
- The HQ account is most suited to accountants and bookkeepers with multiple groups and clients.
- If you have a single group, you can still use it to take advantage of HQ dashboard.
The benefits of using HQ account
- The HQ account acts as a dashboard, holding all your groups and their associated accounts in one central location.
- Inside the HQ account, you can have different groups. This way, you can better control the access.
- Quickly switch between your groups and check the status of each account within that group.
(screenshot of HQ account dashboard)
Setting up a HQ account
- If you have multiple groups, sign up a new EzzyBills account: click “or create a Partner (HQ) account” link at the top of the sign up form (see screenshot below). Or sign up a normal EzzyBills account and then upgrade it to a HQ (following the instruction below). Then click Add Existing Group to “Your HQ” for each of your group accounts.
- If you have a single group, you can upgrade the primary account of this group to HQ (following the instruction below).
To upgrade an EzzyBills account to HQ: Go to Settings. Scroll down to Advanced Options and then scroll down to Upgrade to a HQ Account.
There is no additional cost to upgrade to a HQ account.