HQ dashboard to manage all your clients on EzzyBills
All EzzyBills users can now upgrade their account to a HQ account.
- The HQ account is most suited to accountants and bookkeepers with multiple groups and clients.
- If you have a single group, you can still use it to take advantage of HQ dashboard.
The benefits of using HQ account
- The HQ account acts as a dashboard, holding all your groups and their associated accounts in one central location.
- Inside the HQ account, you can have different groups. This way, you can better control the access.
- Quickly switch between your groups and check the status of each account within that group.
(screenshot below: HQ account dashboard)
To set up a HQ account:
- If you have multiple groups, sign up a new normal EzzyBills account and then upgrade it to a HQ (following the instruction below). Then click Add Existing Group to “Your HQ” for each group account.
- Or if you have a single group, you can upgrade the primary account of this group to HQ (following the instruction below).
To upgrade an EzzyBills account to HQ:
Go to Settings. Scroll down to Advanced Options and then scroll down to Upgrade to a HQ Account. There is no additional cost to upgrade to a HQ account.