By default, if you upload a supplier’s statement via email upload,
- Currently we recognize it is a statement, not processing it as an invoice. Then we store it in our blob storage.
- This does not apply to statement/invoice (if it is an invoice as well as a statement, we will process it as an invoice).
You can change this default behavior to this below:
Automatic Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- EzzyBills does automatic statement reconciliation against invoices in Xero: (1) Create a reconciliation report showing the status of all invoices on the statement. (2) Store the statement and the report in our blob storage.
- Any issues, we will automatically email you. The issues can be (a) missing invoices, or (b) prices differences between invoice on the statement and the invoice in your accounting software.
How to set up a Statement Workflow:
- Login EzzyBills via web, click Workflow. There you can choose a “Statement Workflows” on the top left. You will then have to create a new workflow by clicking “New” and choosing “Statement Reconciliation Workflow” on the top list and click “Create”.
- Then click “set as Active WorkFlow“.