This workflow is designed to allow costs to get uploaded to simPRO without having to manually create a PO. The workflow allows you to set the job cost centre. Once set, EzzyBills will create a PO for this job then receipt in this expense.
Creating the Job Cost workflow
- Login to EzzyBills.
- In navigation bar, click Workflow.
- Click New button on your active workflow.
- Click “Choose a Workflow to Create” and
- Select “Simpro Job Cost workflow“.
- Click “Create” button.
7. Click the dropdown arrow beside “SIMPRO_POCHECK”, Select create “SIMPRO_JOB_COST” workflow (there is NO need to make this the active workflow).
Screenshot below shows the typical job costing workflow, containing 4 workflow tasks.
- Copy the email address beside the “SIMPRO_JOB_COST” and send this email addresses to your staff member.
- To this email address, your staff member shall email expense receipts or bills.
How to use Job Cost workflow
- Email invoice to the special email address for this workflow, or login EzzyBills > Dashboard > (click) the dropdown arrow to expand and drag/drop files to the workflow.
After the invoice data has been extracted, the invoice will be waiting for you to assign a job (this happens during the “AssignJob” work task).
To assign a job, login EzzyBills,
- on the EzzyBills dashboard, find the receipt/bill, move mouse over the document tile, then click on the “assign job” link (alternatively, click “Search/Approve” tab, find the receipt/bill, click the “assign job” link)
A new browser window will open up with a form, and choose the Job (in the Dropdown). We will show all recent jobs. If the Job is not showing then you can enter the Job using the convention “jobid-costcenterid” (eg. 444308-5650). Enter or Select the Job and click Save.
The expense will now get exported to Simpro, and assigned to the Job you specified.