Smart features that are made to automate your paperworkSoftware bots are doing the repeatable work for you so you do not have to. Free Trial - 30 days
Invoice data capture & export workflows
(exporting line items, account codes, tracking and more)
- Scan to Xero
- Scan to MYOB
- Scan to QuickBooks
Expense Approval workflows
(Multi-level approval; approval rules)
- Employee Expense Claim
- Bill and other expense approval
- Other document approval
- Allowing setting approval rules
Invoice processing & order receipting workflows
- to simPRO
- to DEAR System
- to Xero, MYOB, and QuickBooks
- to Tidy, Triumph ERP, NetSuite and more
Sale invoices workflows
- to Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks and more
- matching with existing customers or create new
- line items are exported
Price checking workflow
Upload your item prices. We will check the item prices when processing your purchase invoices and notify you of the price differences.
Supplier Statement reconciliation
Email you supplier statement files to EzzyBills, we will reconcile with transactions in your accounting software.
To receive or send e-invoices via EzzyBills is so simple as EzzyBills is an E-invoicing Access Point.
- To receive: simply register your ABN with EzzyBills.
- To send: include “Export einvoice” workflow task in your sale invoice workflow.
Split invoices, convert order to sale and many more workflows
We have 100+ workflow tasks to choose from. Pick and connect. You are all set.
Or choose an event workflows, such as run a weekly report.
Use EzzyBills standard workflows or create your own
- Standard workflows are ready to use
- To create your own, simply choose from the 100+ task options to add, connect and go. Examples are provided below
- We are creating new tasks all the times. You can create a new task yourself, providing a webhook for EzzyBills to connect to it.
Popular EzzyBills Workflow Types
Example Custom Workflows – DIY Guides
Use the following example to add your custom workflows. If your case is not shown here, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Build a new EzzyBills workflow to export files to Google Drive – all your invoice files you upload will be saved to your google drive. More
- Check PO status – check to see if PO exists and/or has been received. If not, the bill will fail to export for now and will keep checking. More
- Price Adjustment – unit price on each line will be adjusted up by a percentage (that is set in EzzyBills Settings). This is for converting a bill to a sale invoice with a price markup. More
- Enable Statement Reconciliation Workflow – if you upload a supplier statement by email, a reconciliation report will be generated. More
- Customize Invoice (e.g. Combine Description and Discount columns; create a TABLE FROM CUSTOM VALUES)
- A complete List of customer workflow tasks: login to EzzyBills, click Workflow. You will see a list of workflow tasks on the left side.
- (simPRO users) check PO status for your simPRO account when processing a bill (now it is included in the Default workflow)
- Invoice Price Check – if the prices of your uploaded invoices has some changes, the result will be emailed to you. More
- Foreign Language – invoices created on your supplier’s native language (e.g, Italian) will be translated to English. More
- Account Split – will split a bill across multiple Accounts, items descriptions will be based on the Account Code split. More
- Set up Approval Workflow for 3rd and 4th Level – additional approval levels beyong two levels can be done via setting up level 3 and level 4 custom Approval Workflow
- Set Tracking – add this workflow task before exporting – you will be able to upload a csv file with 2 columns: tracking data extracted, tracking data during exporting to your accounting software. more
- Switch workflow – Switching between workflows including workflows that belong to another EzzyBills account. More
- Create A Sale invoices from a Purchase order. More