Popular Workflow Types for Document Processing & Approval & More
Example Custom Workflows – DIY Guides
Use the following example to add your custom workflows. If your case is not shown here, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
- Build a new EzzyBills workflow to export files to Google Drive – all your invoice files you upload will be saved to your google drive. More
- Check PO status – check to see if PO exists and/or has been received. If not, the bill will fail to export for now and will keep checking. More
- Price Adjustment – unit price on each line will be adjusted up by a percentage (that is set in EzzyBills Settings). This is for converting a bill to a sale invoice with a price markup. More
- Enable Statement Reconciliation Workflow – if you upload a supplier statement by email, a reconciliation report will be generated. More
- Customize Invoice (e.g. Combine Description and Discount columns; create a TABLE FROM CUSTOM VALUES)
- A complete List of customer workflow tasks: login to EzzyBills, click Workflow. You will see a list of workflow tasks on the left side.
- (simPRO users) check PO status for your simPRO account when processing a bill (now it is included in the Default workflow)
- Invoice Price Check – if the prices of your uploaded invoices has some changes, the result will be emailed to you. More
- Foreign Language – invoices created on your supplier’s native language (e.g, Italian) will be translated to English. More
- Account Split – will split a bill across multiple Accounts, items descriptions will be based on the Account Code split. More
- Set up Approval Workflow for 3rd and 4th Level – additional approval levels beyong two levels can be done via setting up level 3 and level 4 custom Approval Workflow
- Set Tracking – add this workflow task before exporting – you will be able to upload a csv file with 2 columns: tracking data extracted, tracking data during exporting to your accounting software. more