Do you want to know the status of the invoices listed on a supplier statement?
- Forward the statement to EzzyBills. We will check your accounting software for these invoices and generate a report for you.
How to use Statement Reconciliation?
There are two options
- email statement files as attachment to ####.App.SR@ezzybills.com, where ####@ezzybills.com is your normal email upload address.
- create an automatic workflow for statement (not recommended for the 1st time users).
Option 1: Email Statement to EzzyBills (use email alias .App.SR)
Screenshot below: an example of supplier statement.
1. Email the statement file to ####.App.SR@ezzybills.com where ####@ezzybills.com is your normal email upload address).
2. Login to EzzyBills (via the normal web portal). You will see a new document tile generated.
Move your computer mouse over the document tile, you will see more information. Click the SR report link to open the statement reconciliation report in a new web-browser tab.
4, you will see the statement reconciliation report in a new tab
(Screenshot below: report against Xero – there is link provide to access the bill in Xero)
(Screenshot below: report against MYOB)