Step 1: Setup an EzzyBills trial account
Go to www.ezzybills.com and click Try EzzyBills for free; Follow the prompt to set up a user account.
Step 2: Configure NetSuite for bills and expenses
EzzyBills can be connected to NetSuite via token based authentication. In order to do so, you will need to generate an application ID, consumer key and consumer secret as well as a token ID and token secret. Below’s a step-by-step guide.
2.1 Create a Integration Record at NetSuite
Login to NetSuite and click Setup -> Integration -> Manage Integration -> New. Set up a new integration as shown below.
- Name: EzzyBills
- State: Enabled
- Authentication: tick Token-Based Authentication
Click Save (screenshot above), and you will see application ID and consumer key/secrets. Copy and paste them in a text file on your computer to save a copy. And put them in the EzzyBills Settings as shown in Step 7 below.
2.2 Enable Token Based Authentication
- Setup -> Company -> (Setup Tasks) Enable Features > SuiteCloud > Manage Authentication
- Make sure “Token Based Authentication” is enabled
If this feature is not enabled, you will not see the permissions required in the next step.
2.3 Create a Token Role
The administrator does not have token permissions by default. If you do not create a token role and assign it to your administrator, you will get a “Login access has been disabled for this role.” error when creating a token.
- Global search for page: role, then choose “New Role” (or Setup -> Users/Roles ->Manage Roles->New)
- Name: EzzyBillsRole
- Navigate to “Permissions > Setup” and add the following permissions.
2.4 Add Token Management Permissions
- Global search for
- Find your name, and Edit your employee record
- Navigate to “Access > Roles” and add the token auth role you just created
2.5 Create Access Tokens
- Global search for
- In the search result page, click Edit.
- click New Access Token
- Select the APPLICATION NAME, USER, and ROLE we created earlier, then press Save. (See screenshot: form below)
- In the next window, Copy/past the token ID and token secret, and paste to a text file on your computer. And put them in the EzzyBills Settings as shown in Step 7 below.
(Screen shot below: fill in the form as shown)
(screen shot below: the resulting window after click Save.)
Step 3: Edit EzzyBills Settings
Login to the EzzyBills trial account you set up in Step 1 for your NetSuite company. Click Settings and add the following NetSuite data to EzzyBills Settings
- Netsuite Account: login Netsuite, Setup -> Company -> Company Information. Copy Account ID field and paste in this EzzyBills Setting.
- Netsuite Consumer Key: use the Consumer Key you saved at Step 2.1
- Netsuite Consumer Secret: use the Consumer Secret you saved at Step 2.1.
- Netsuite Token ID: use the Token ID you saved at Step 2.5.
- Netsuite Token Secret: use the Token Secret you saved at Step 2.5.