For bookkeeps, you can add multiple users for your staff members, which they could log in to your main HQ account to use all functionality.
- Log in to EzzyBills, click HQ.
- Click “Users”, then click “Add new User”.
- Fill the form and click “Add”.
- In the users’ section, you will see a new user has been added. If in the future you don’t want that user to access the HQ account, you can click the “Disabled” button on the right.
- Once the new user is logged in, “Signed in as user xxx” is displayed on top of your dashboard.
- New users can use two-factor authentication for added security.