- Login into your EzzyBills, click “Apps” > “Customer Order Portal”.
- Upload your parts and price list as a CSV file. Please use the format below. Please note that “part_id” may be the id that you are using on another system. If you do not have it, you can use a sequential number.
- For “picture_url” column in the csv file, you need to use a web link for the part image (you can upload image files to EzzyBills – EzzyBills will create a URL for each image).
- You can add Delivery charges in your parts and pricelist CSV file.
- The CSV format should be like this example below
- Other settings
For example, if you want EzzyBills to access your parts that are changing in time, you may put the available parts on a webpage using a software program and allow EzzyBills to access them dynamically. In this case, you will need to put the URL of the page in the “Web method” text box below.
For the web connection, you can also tick the “Check stock” option. You can also tick this option “Allow customer to enter/modify parts”