EzzyBills supports automated bill payment in Australia via the Bluechain app. This only applies to Xero users. Please follow instructions below on how to use it.
1. Login to EzzyBills, and click the top menu “Apps”. Click the Bluechain tab. Then you will see the information below on how to use it. Click the link “connect to Bluechain”.
If you are not currently connected to Xero, you will receive an error “not connected to xero”. You will need to first connect EzzyBills to Xero.
2. You will be asked to connect Bluechain to your Xero account.
3. You will now create a Bluechain account (if you don’t already have one), and then set it up.
4. Any contacts that you want to pay via Bluechain should get added to the Bluechain Contact group. You should now install the Bluechain app on your phone to authorize payment.
You are now setup.
5. After this, when you upload a bill to EzzyBills, the bill information will get extracted and exported to Xero as a draft bill. The status in EzzyBills for this document will be “workflow will be awaiting payment in progress”.
6. Once the bill has been authorized in Xero, Bluechain will initiate payment. EzzyBills will be notified. The status in EzzyBills for this document will be “Bill Payment Started”.
7. You will now need to authorize payment via the Bluechain mobile app.
8. Once the payment has been authorized the bill will get paid and the EzzyBills workflow completes.
Find more on how to use Bluechain payment at https://help.bluechain.com/en/articles/4361722-connecting-ezzybills