If you have ticked the Enable Approval Workflow in your EzzyBills account Settings, you can then construct Approval Rules for the “Approval Workflow”.
Step-by-step guide below on constructing Approval Rules:
- Login EzzyBills, click the Workflow top menu
- Click one of submit workflow task on the flowchart – such as “Submit Workflow1”).
- Edit the Approval Rules below the workflow chart (an example is provided below). Click Save Settings when you finish.
Example 1: Setting Approval Rule based on amount
- for invoice amount less than or equal to $1000, firstname.lastname@example.org will approve
- for invoice amount greater $1000, email@example.com will approve
Example 2: Bypass “Approval Workflow” for invoices uploaded to those “List of Approvers”
Normally, when using “List of Approvers” table, the Approver on the table will get to approve the invoice first, then the invoice will go through “Approval Workflow”. If you want to bypass “”Approval Workflow“, you can set up an Approval Rule for this workflow task. If you have two-level Approval Workflow, you will need to set up an Approval Rule for the workflow task on both levels.