In this example, we will set approval rules based on the invoice amount:
- for invoice amount less than or equal to $1000, email@example.com will approve
- for invoice amount greater $1000, firstname.lastname@example.org will approve
1. Login EzzyBills, click the Workflow top menu. See screenshot
2. Click one of submit workflow task on the flowchart – such as “Submit Workflow1”). See screenshot
3. In the Approval Rules below the workflow chart, tick the rule “If invoice amount <= ? will approve the invoice (amount,approver)”
4. click the blue text to add the amount and approver, separating by a comma
3. Then the rule is set as below.
4, repeat the steps 1-3 above, but for the rule “If invoice amount > ? will approve the invoice (amount,approver)”. And you will have the rule set as below
5. Click Save Settings. The two rules that you just set will move to the top.