EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 14 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 7 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 8 ) Collapse Articles
Sync Your Gmail – GSuite Email – to EzzyBills
GSuite email is Gmail with an email address not ending in @gmail.com, rather with a customized domain name, such as @abcdef.com.
Syncing you GSuite Email requires two main steps:
- Ask your Gmail Admin person to whitelist our app “EzzyBills Mail Connector”
- Login to EzzyBills and connect EzzyBills to your Gmail
Below are the detailed steps:
Step 1: Whitelist “EzzyBills Mail Connector” by the Admin
1.1 Login to GSuite Admin Console. Choose Apps,
1.2 On G Suite Marketplace apps, click MANAGE
1.3 Choose “Allow users to install only whitelisted applications from G Suite Marketplace”. Click Manage whitelist link
1.4 Type in “EzzyBills” to search.
The following “EzzyBills Mail Connector” will show up – you will see EzzyBills logo as shown below. Click Add To Whitelist,
Step 2: Login to EzzyBills and Connect EzzyBills to your Gmail
Now you are ready to connect EzzyBills to your email.