EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
05. Sale Invoices to MYOB
I. sale status – quote/order/invoice
EzzyBills processes sale invoices into MYOB as either of the options below
- Sale orders (default) [screeshot]
- Sale quotes [screenshot]
- you will need to change setting: Workflow > “MYOB Export” > (copy the json text from example and paste into the setting textbox [screenshot: myob sale export status]) > Save
- Sale invoices (coming soon)
- For MYOB, sale quotes/orders/invoices are the same document, but at different “status”.
- If you log in MYOB using a web browser, sale orders are not visible. So you will change EzzyBills workflow setting to choose sale invoices or sale quotes [screenshot].
- If you login to MYOB AccountRight on your desktop, you will see sales in all 3 status.
How to upload & process sale invoices?
How to enable item invoice formats?
To enable item invoice formats, please follow the instruction on this link below to make required setting changes:
Sections of Article