EzzyBills User Guide
- Show All Articles ( 9 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
- Show All Articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
Connecting EzzyBills to your Dear account
Step 1: Setup an EzzyBills trial account
Go to www.ezzybills.com and click the 30-Days Free Trial button; Follow the prompt to set up a new user account – make sure choose Integrate With DEAR.
Step 2: Create an API application in your DEAR
Login to your DEAR account. Click the Integration Icon on the left (screenshot below). Then the API.
Click the + sign, and type in the Name “EzzyBills”. Click Create.
You will see the following API data. Copy the Account ID and Key into the EzzyBills APP settings in the step below.
Step 3: Edit EzzyBills APP Settings
- Login to EzzyBills, click Apps on the left-hand side bar.
- Click the icon for DEAR
- Add the Dear Application ID and Dear Key in the text boxes.
- Click Save.
Now you have set up the connection between DEAR and EzzyBills.
Now you have connected EzzyBills to DEAR. Congratulations!