1. EzzyBills exports a receipt into MYOB as a “Purchase/Bill”.
The Supplier, GL Code, amount and tax are all automatically added to the Bill. A link to the Receipt image is also stored in the Comment field. The Supplier Invoice number is populated with the text “Receipt”
2. Since Receipts have already been paid, you can just Click the “Payment” button at the bottom left corner to record the payment (or do a Bank Reconciliation from your Bank Feeds).
- All fields for payment are auto filled.
- Check “Pay from Account” and “Date” fields for correctness.
- Click the “Record” bottom to finish recording.
Some clients ask about “Spend Money”. It is similar to “Purchase”. If you do hand entry for receipts, then it if faster to use Spend Money because there is less information to enter.
However, because EzzyBills automates the entry process, there is no time saving in using Spend Money. Also the Payment step for Bills provides a mechanism for approving the Receipt prior to Payment.
Both Spend Monday or Purchases will show in the Business Activity Statement.