There are four ways to bring document into EzzyBills to process
- Upload invoice files manually (see instructions below),
- Email invoices to EzzyBills,
- Use EzzyBills Mobile App to scan receipts or paper invoices, or
- Directly from a folder in Google Drive or Dropbox
- Email sync
How to manually upload invoice files?
1. Login to EzzyBills website. Click “Select” (or alternatively go to step 3 for drag and drop invoice files).
2. Select one or multiple files, then click “Open”. Go to step 6.
3. Alternatively to step 3 and 4, you can drag and drop invoice files from a folder to the “Drop Invoice Here” area.
Fast Document Processing
It takes only a few minutes or less to process your document
- By default, we will process them as bills, and directly export them to Xero or other accounting software.
- You will have option for approving the invoice data before exporting.
Where will my invoices be exported?
- The invoices you uploaded will be automatically processed and sent to your accounting software by default.
- By default, we will create a Draft Bill in Xero.
One copy of the invoice file will be sent to Xero. (When you open the bill in Xero, the original invoice will show on the left side of the screen. On the right is the draft bill we created. You can click the attachment link to view the attachment.)
Alternatively, click the link “Go to EzzyBills” on the top left corner of the bill. It will take you to the copy of the document in the EzzyBills cloud storage.
- See an example of a bill created in Xero below
Note that in the table, the column “account” contains GL code, which was determined by EzzyBills based on your invoice history. Edit them if you wish.
Dashboard – view uploaded invoices
1. Each invoice will appear as one image tile in the main EzzyBills User Interface (UI), with information provided on the processing status.
The tile color will reflect the processing status. When light green turns into darker green, the invoice process is finished.
- When mouse over the tile, it shows summary information of each invoice.
You can click three links on each invoice tile (screenshot above):
- View Document: it takes to the EzzyBills copy of the document in the cloud storage.
- Log: it shows processing log. Such as the source of data (email or file upload), how supplier was matched, and the summary data of the invoice.
- Xero: it will take you to this invoice in your XERO account, in the folder for Draft Bills.
Use “Search/Approve” board
Go to Search/Approve” top menu, then click Show All to show all document processed so far.
Watch Video Tutorial