With EzzyBills, you can upload a delivery receipt (i.e. delivery docket) to simPRO, followed by a bill on a later time.
1. How to Process Delivery Receipts to simPRO,
upload the delivery receipt/docket to ###.Delivery@www.ezzybills.com, where ###@www.ezzybills.com is your normal EzzyBills email.
upload the Bill to ###.DeliveryReceipt@www.ezzybills.com,
2. Your workflow from Order to Bill
1) Create an Order in simPRO
2) When the goods are delivered, load in the Delivery Receipt (via emailing to ###.Delivery@www.ezzybills.com ), or manually receipt in the Delivery (by clicking the ‘Create Receipt’ next to the Order), and set the Packing-Slip-No equal to the delivery Docket and leave the Invoice number empty.
3) When the Bill arrives, email the bill ###.DeliveryReceipt@www.ezzybills.com. EzzyBills will find the Receipt by looking for the Receipt whose Picking Slip Number matches the Delivery Number. (Screenshot below: A bill (only partial header is shown, with a Delivery No specified on the bill)
The Existing receipt will get updated with the correct price (from the bill), and the Invoice number will get set.