For simPRO users, you can now set up rules before exporting to simPRO.
- By default, all document are exported to simPRO automatically.
- Exception rules for manual approval/checking are provided below (current rules as of 18 March 2022)
To use the rules, you will need to modify the active workflow on your account, following the steps below
- Log in to your EzzyBills account, click Workflow. Click “New” on the top right of your screen. Click the drop-down arrow beside “Choose a Workflow to Copy “and choose your active workflow to copy. Rename it if you wish.
- Add two additional tasks (“Check Before Export” and “Export Approved”) and connect as shown below. Click “Save”. Click
“set it as Active Workflow“.
- Click “Check Before Export” workflow task, you will see a list of rules that you can use. Tick a rule you need, click the blue text for this rule to enter “yes” or “no” or the “amount”. Click “Save Settings” below.