EzzyBills does Automatic Tracking for QBO users – support the tracking of Class, Customer, and Location.
Summary: When Ezzybills processes an invoice, tracking information can also be extracted as long as such information is available on the invoice, or there are other data that can help us determine the tracking information.
In two ways, EzzyBills does job tracking for QuickBooks Users
- Method 1: User assign Class, Customer, or Location during approval
- Method 2: EzzyBills automatically determine the tracking.
- Enable Approval Workflow
- Tick the “Enable Approval Workflow” in the EzzyBills user Settings (How to change EzzyBills user settings) and
- then “Save” the setting change.
You will have the option to choose one-level or two-level (2-people) approval process.
- At the time of approval (Email approval or web), fill in the tracking code and then click Submit.
1) Class: working from the Tracking Keyword in EzzyBills Settings
2) Customer: working from the Tracking Keyword in EzzyBills Settings. If the customer is not found, use the Invoice To address block
3) Location: working from the Tracking Keyword in EzzyBills Settings. if not found, use the Invoice To address block.
To enable the Invoice To address block, you need to enable in Custom settings: adding “InvoiceTo” to the TrackingType (see screenshot below)