1. Go to www.ezzybills.com and click Free Trial; Follow the prompt to set up a user account – make sure to select your country “Australia” or “United Kingdom”, and then choose “QuickBooks Online”
2. Login to EzzyBills, and then click the button “Connect To QuickBooks”.
3. Sign in to your QuickBooks Online account (if you have not done so) and then click “Authorize”. Now EzzyBills is sucessfully connected to your QuickBooks account.
It is important to do some simple testings as shown below. Please email or call us if you need any assistance.
4. To test, select or drag/drop one or a few supplier invoice files. Or email invoices to the EzzyBills email account you see on the login page.
5. Wait for the processing to finish for the test invoices. You will see invoice tiles appear, showing the processing status of each invoice. When it is done, click a link “QBO” button on the tile to open it in your QuickBooks Online account.
In your QuickBooks account, these invoices will show under Expense. (We can process sale invoices. Read our online documentation on how to set up for processing sales invoice.)