1. Great news for QuickBooks Online users
It has been in the making for many months and finally it is here! EzzyBills is now available for QuickBooks Online users!
The service release is a staged process. So far, it is only available for Australian users, but support to other locations will follow very soon.
For some QuickBooks Online plans, API for bills/expenses are not available. Therefore, EzzyBills service is limited to the QuickBooks Essentials and Plus plans.
For more details see the online user guide.
2. What are currently supported by EzzyBills for QuickBooks users?
EzzyBills for QuickBooks supports everything the MYOB and Xero products support with the exception of,
- Only available in Australia,
- We don’t support Sale Invoices (accounts Receivable),
What is happening in conferences:
We are planning for
- XeroCon Melbrourne 2017 on 13–14 September, at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
- XeroCon London on 4-5 October 2017 at Excel London.