In addition to the invoice file, you can upload extra files to Xero as attachment.
Find out the 3 methods EzzyBills supports.
Method 1 is below:
- EzzyBills Settings: the Enable Approval Workflow setting is on, and the Default Approver Email is not set. how to enable approvals
When an invoice is waiting approval at EzzyBills, you can upload additional attachment files manually.
See step-by-step instruction below.
See screen shots below for Step-by-Step Guide
0.Log into EzzyBills. Click Settings, then “Enable Approval Workflow” button. Click “Save Settings”
1.Upload invoices. Click the “View/Approve Invoice” button.
2.Select one or multiple invoices that are waiting for approval, then click “Attach”- follow the prompt to select one or multiple files
3. (The attachment will be uploaded to the cloud storage and the invoice file will have a dotted boundary to show that there are additional attachment to it.)
4. Right click to select invoices and then click “Approve” to approve invoice or “Approve By” if you want someone else to Approve.
5. If you selected “Approve By”, Type in email address of the approver, and then click “Send”
6. The approver receives an email, with links to the invoice file and additional attachment. The approver view the attachment and click “Approve”
7. In Xero, the invoice will appear with multiple attachment.