Within EzzyBills, You can view, search or approve invoices from the “View” page.
Login, click the link “Viewing/Approve invoices” at the bottom of the page. The “View” window will be display in a separate tab.
How to Select an invoice in “View”?
- To select, mouse over the invoice tile, then right mouse click (A tick mark is shown on selected invoice tiles at the top right corner).
- Mouse over and right mouse click again to de-select
What you can do within the “View”?
- View invoices, page by page (click “next” on the top menu for next page)
- It shows tiles of invoice icons. When mouse over it, it will show invoice data and clicks.
- For each invoice, move your mouse over the invoice tile, you can
- View the original invoice document (click the “View Document” link )
- View the invoice processing (click “Log” link – very useful when the approval process is enabled)
- View the invoice in Xero by Clicking the “Xero” link (not available to MYOB AccountRight users)
- Rarely, for some document coming through to us via emails and they have been classified as “non invoice”, you will see a button “Reclassify”. Click it, this document will be reclassified as an invoice and you can manually enter the data. See more on “Reclassify”.
- you can search all your past invoices, just enter a search term such as the Supplier name or Invoice Total, anything that appears in the invoice description can be searched.
- EzzyBills Support a comprehensive Approval Process
Menu Bar Overview:
- Back: display previous page
- Next: display next page
- Approve: directly approve select invoices
- Reject: reject select invoices
- Re-process: this is part of approval processes. It is used when the supplier is not identified correctly – you made changes in Xero/MYOB, then re-process before approval.
- Refresh: to refresh the “View” (auto-refresh is not on)
- Approve By: click to send email for email approval
- Search: search past invoices contains the string in the box to the left
- Ordered by: ordered the display by “Recent”, “Approved” or “Failed/Rejected”