- How to set up EzzyBills, connect to your Xero (short tutorial, 1 minute)
- Scan invoices to Xero via EzzyBills (a longer tutorial for beginners, 5 minutes)
1. Login to EzzyBills. For the first time user, click the button “Connect to xero“.
2. You will be directed to the Xero login page. Type in your Xero user name and password to login (if you are not logged in yet).
3. You will be asked by Xero to authorise EzzyBills to access your Xero Data. Choose a company account, then click “Authorise”.
4. To test, upload one invoice file – wait for it to finish. Wait a second or two, you will see an invoice tile appears, showing the processing status. When it is done, click a link “Xero” button on the tile to open it in your Xero account.
In Xero, it will looks like below.
5. Check out Xero Get Started CheckList to optimize EzzyBills and Xero Settings.