This is a good option when you generally need to process both sales and supplier’s invoices.
With this option, you allow EzzyBills to automatically determine the invoice type (sale invoice vs. supplier invoice).
Follow steps below.
- Login to EzzyBills via www.ezzybills.com.
- Click Settings (on the top menu)
- Scroll down the Settings window, and find “Advanced Options“, click the drop down arrow to expand (see screenshot below).
- Add a unique phrase on your sale invoices to the ‘Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword‘ (see screenshot below).
- Click “Save Settings“.
Please note that
- The “Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword’ shall match something that appears on your typical sale invoices.
- Accounts numbers are a good candidate. For example, if the account number ‘2998-9924’ always appears on the your sale invoice, add ‘2998-9924’ as the ‘Detect Accounts Receivable Keyword’.
- The “uniqueness” of the keyword is very crucial. It shall not appear on your purchase invoices. An example of bad option of keyword is “Sale Invoice”, which appears on your sale invoice, but it often appears on your suppliers’ invoices as well.
- The keyword need to be a complete text block on the invoice (EzzyBills does split text at punctuation mark of colon :)