- Enable “Account Receivable Only” whenever you process sale invoices (turn it off afterwards)
- Allow EzzyBills to automatically determine the invoice type (sale invoice vs. supplier invoice). All you need to do is, in the user profile setting, add a phrase to the ‘Auto-detect Accounts Receivable Keyword’.
- Email sale invoices to ###.firstname.lastname@example.org, where ###@ezzybills.com is your normal EzzyBills Upload Email.
Please note that
- To export a Sales Invoice to your accounting software we also need to determine the Customer – See more.
- You should also ensure that the Invoice Number are unique. Your accounting software will reject duplicate sale invoice numbers
- EzzyBills also allows you to upload Xero Import Files that contain sale invoices data.
Below is an example Sales Invoice exported to Xero by EzzyBills.
(All lines are extracted, with original invoice sent to Xero as an attachment.)