In this page, we will show you an example to build a new EzzyBills Workflow, which is
An example custom workflow: Exporting to Google Drive
In this example, a Xero customer with a normal workflow wants EzzyBills to export invoice files to their Google Drive after exporting to Xero. They have already set up Google Drive connection to EzzyBills. Now they are following the instruction below to add a new workflow to their EzzyBills accounts.
1. Login to your EzzyBills account, then click “Workflow” in the menu
2. Click New
3. Click on “Choose a Workflow to Copy” and choose the Active workflow from the drop-down list, then click Create.
4. Rename the Workflow (eg. xerobills google), then enter and choose “Google Drive Export” from the drop down on the left hand side.
5. Connect the workflow components: use mouse, left mouse click the middle edge point of one component, hold, and move to the middle edge point of the next component.
6. When all components are connected, click Save
7. Click the drop-down arrow and choose “xerobills google” and click set as Active WorkFlow.
All done. Now you this new workflow becomes your active workflow.