In this page, we will show you an example to build a new EzzyBills Workflow.
In this example, a Xero customer with a normal workflow wants EzzyBills to export invoice files to their Google Drive after exporting to Xero. They have already set up Google Drive connection to EzzyBills. Now they are following the instruction below to add a new workflow to their EzzyBills accounts.
1. Login to your EzzyBills account, click the “Workflow” top menu
2. Click New
3. Choose Empty Workflow from the drop-down list, then click Create. This will create an empty workflow called “workflow 1”.
4. Back in the main workflow page, snap a photo of your existing workflow
(Example screenshot below is the standard workflow for Xero users)
5. Click the drop-down arrow and choose “workflow 1” (which is empty at the moment). We will start to edit this workflow.
6. Drag all workflow components that is required for this new workflow (components of your existing workflow in step 4, plus “Google Drive Export”) from the left to the middle.
7. Connect the workflow components: use mouse, left mouse click the middle edge point of one component, hold, and move to the middle edge point of the next component.
8. When all components are connected, click Save
9. Click the drop-down arrow and choose “Workflow 1” and click switch to this workflow.
All done. Now you this new workflow becomes your active workflow.