What you need to do?
- Connect EzzyBills to your Google Drive if you have not done so. (instruction here).
For a group of accounts, only the primary account within the group needs to be connected to Google Drive.
- Add a custom workflow (with an additional component of Google Drive Export) to each of EzzyBills account that requires this service (instruction here).
For a group of accounts, this needs to be done for the primary account and each of the other accounts in the group.
What EzzyBills will do?
- If you connect Google Drive to a single company, then will create a single folder, called My Drive > EzzyBillsExport > (YourEzzyBillsUserName)
- If you connect Google Drive to the primary EzzyBills account in a group and each member of the group has a Google Drive Export workflow added, we will create multiple folders, one for each member account
(Example Screenshot below: in this example, we have an EzzyBills account, called ezzyqa, under this primary account, there is another account called ezzyuk)
- The filename at export will contain (SupplierName)_(invoice number)_(amount in whole dollar)
(Example Screenshot below: the top file in this example is from the supplier Bayside Club, with invoice number as 00026565, and the total invoice amount in whole dollar is $3060.)